How do I perform a standing outer hamstring stretch?

Stand on one leg and cross your other leg on a bench with your toes pointed in. Lean forward at your hips until a stretch is felt in the back of the upper leg. Hold for 30 seconds.

Continue Learning about Types Of Exercise

What is an external rotation of the leg?
What is an external rotation of the leg? External rotation is rotating the anterior surface of a bon...
What is a lunge exercise?
The lunge is a basic exercise that can be performed at home with minimal equipment and space require...
What is the principle of adaptation?
What is the principle of adaptation? The principle of adaptation refers to the body getting used to ...
How do I do the arm-across-chest stretch exercise?
How do I do the arm-across-chest stretch exercise? Lie on your right side with your right elbow slig...