Are You at Risk for Diabetes?Take the Test
Want to Limit Your Sugar Intake?Try Dr. Oz's Sugar Detox Challenge
1 in 3
Chance that an American has insulin resistance, a precursor to type 2 diabetes
Type 2 Diabetes Q&As
Stacy Wiegman, PharmD
What are some myths about type 2 diabetes?
There are a number of myths about type 2 diabetes. The most dangerous myth is the belief that diabetes isn’t that serious. In fact . . .
- Q How serious is type 2 diabetes?
- Q How common are sleep problems among people with type 2 diabetes?
- Q Why should I lose weight if I have type 2 diabetes?
- Q How can lifestyle changes help me manage type 2 diabetes?
- Q How many people in the United States have type 2 diabetes?
- Q Why do people with type 2 diabetes have high glucose levels?
- Q How can insulin resistance affect my health and energy?
- Q How can I achieve tight control of type 2 diabetes without insulin?
- Q What sweeteners can I use if I have diabetes?
- Q What are some myths about type 2 diabetes?
Recent Diabetes Type 2 Articles
Whether you're worried about your prediabetes risk or already have diabetes, here's how to take control of your health.
A Sweet, Super-Healthy Food for Diabetics: Strawberries Your Diabetic Food Shopping List ‘Out of Shape’ Young Men at Risk of Diabetes Later? 3 Lifestyle Changes to Help Reverse Type 2 Diabetes See All Articles