Develop Your Diabetes Action PlanGet Started
Diabetes Type 2 Q&As
Can I breastfeed if my baby has the flu?
Yes, please do. Breastfeeding provides excellent nutrition for your baby. If your baby has a respiratory flu with a stuffy nose, you'll want to ensure they are able to breathe well through their nose as they nurse.
- QWhat causes osteonecrosis (avascular necrosis)?
- QWhat are some factors that determine mental health?
- QIs anxiety expressed differently in different cultures?
- QWhat do nurse practitioners and physician assistants do?
- QHow does our emotional health affect our physical health?
- QAre people with severe hypertension admitted to the ICU?
- QCan orthotic devices improve the way I live with rheumatoid arthritis (RA)?
- QWhat is financial elder abuse?
- QCan sexual health issues signal other medical conditions?
- QWhat are complications of breastfeeding/lactation?
- QWhy should I take my child with allergies to a pediatric allergist?
- QWhat kind of training does a psychiatric nurse have?
- QWhat is a deep breathing exercise I can do to get rid of stress?
- QHow dangerous is a subarachnoid hemorrhage?
- QWhat is the generic name for Plan B One-Step?
- QIf I am pregnant, is it safe to use Plan B One-Step?
- QWhat is the dosage for Plan B One-Step?
- QWhat is child abuse?
- QHow can I avoid abusing food?