Are You at Risk for Diabetes?Take the Test
AskMDGet personalized advice for managing type 2 diabetes
1 in 3
Chance that an American has insulin resistance, a precursor to type 2 diabetes
Type 2 Diabetes Q&As
Michael F. Roizen, MD
How common is type 2 diabetes?
Type 2 diabetes is much more common than Type 1 diabetes. It affects more than 22 million Americans and projected to double by the . . .
- Q How serious is type 2 diabetes?
- Q How common are sleep problems among people with type 2 diabetes?
- Q Why should I lose weight if I have type 2 diabetes?
- Q How can lifestyle changes help me manage type 2 diabetes?
- Q How many people in the United States have type 2 diabetes?
- Q Why do people with type 2 diabetes have high glucose levels?
- Q How can insulin resistance affect my health and energy?
- Q How can I achieve tight control of type 2 diabetes without insulin?
- Q What sweeteners can I use if I have diabetes?
- Q What are some myths about type 2 diabetes?
Recent Diabetes Type 2 Articles
Whether you're worried about your prediabetes risk or already have diabetes, here's how to take control of your health.
3 Lifestyle Changes to Help Reverse Type 2 Diabetes 5 Surprising Ways to Prevent Diabetes 5 Tips for Surviving the Holidays with Diabetes Diabetes-Friendly Recipe: Hot Pineapple and Bananas with Ice Cream See All Articles