Are You at Risk for Diabetes?Take the Test
Try AskMDGet personalized advice for managing type 2 diabetes
1 in 3
Chance that an American has insulin resistance, a precursor to type 2 diabetes
Type 2 Diabetes Q&As
American Diabetes Association
What can I do to control type 2 diabetes?
You can manage type 2 diabetes by many methods. Not everyone with type 2 diabetes needs pills or insulin at first. Most people who . . .
- Q What should my blood sugar level be with type 2 diabetes?
- Q What is type 2 diabetes?
- Q What is the future of type 2 diabetes in America?
- Q What are healthy lipid levels in people with diabetes?
- Q How can I achieve tight control of type 2 diabetes without insulin?
- Q What is non-insulin dependent diabetes?
- Q When does type 2 diabetes start?
- Q How is skin color affect diabetes rates?
- Q What is adult-onset diabetes?
- Q How common are sleep problems among people with type 2 diabetes?
Recent Diabetes Type 2 Articles
Whether you're worried about your prediabetes risk or already have diabetes, here's how to take control of your health.
You Can Beat Genetics on Type 2 Diabetes 4 Lessons From Cities With Low Diabetes Incidences For a Healthier Heart, Take a Walk Diabetes-Friendly Recipe: Chocolate Cherry Pudding See All Articles