Are tanning salons all right for young people to use?

Young people may be unaware of the potential dangers of tanning salons because UV radiation effects are not always visible right away. Skin cancer can develop years later as a result of youth tanning.

Use a sunscreen and wear protective clothing to safeguard your skin from the sun's harmful rays.

Continue Learning about Skin Cancer Causes & Risk Factors

Can sun block possibly cause skin cancer?
HealthCorpsHealthCorps
A number of experts were sourced for the simple answer, which is emphatically “no.” What can happen ...
Can the elderly get skin cancer?
Susan EvansSusan Evans
One thing than makes diagnosis of skin cancer in senior citizens more difficult is how the skin ...
Am I more likely to get skin cancer if I smoke?
Dr. Robin Miller, MDDr. Robin Miller, MD
It’s not just your lungs that are at risk if you’re a smoker -- you’re more likely to get skin c...
What Increases My Risk for Skin Cancer?
What Increases My Risk for Skin Cancer?