How can I avoid premature ejaculation while giving oral sex?

Ian Kerner, PhD
Sexual Health

Take heed: going down on a woman can be incredibly intense and many men with premature ejaculation find themselves quickly aroused and overwhelmed. If you feel this happening, one thing you can do is get up on your knees while you continue to orally stimulate her. Or: have her lie towards the foot of the bed, legs dangling off and vulva aligned with the edge of the bed. Place a pillow on the floor and kneel down in front of her (she can also hang her legs over your shoulders). In this position, you are able to effectively provide a full range of oral techniques, while simultaneously avoiding the type of physical contact and friction against your own body that might lead you to ejaculate.

The Good in Bed Guide to Overcoming Premature Ejaculation

From the New York Times best-selling author of She Comes First arrives the definitive guide to managing premature ejaculation – a book that could save your sex life!Do you suffer from PE? Are you...

Continue Learning about Premature Ejaculation

Can Premature Ejaculation Be a Sign of a More Serious Health Problem?
Does Premature Ejaculation Get Better Over Time?
How Do I Cope If Sexual Health Issues Make Me Feel Like Less of a Man?
How Can Masturbating Help Me Manage Premature Ejaculation?