But most people would agree that oral sex is one of the best ways to stimulate the U-Spot. This is because it already makes the area wet and has less friction than the skin of the fingers. The easiest way to find it is to find the opening of the vagina with your tongue, then softly and slowly lick upwards towards the clitoris, as if you are licking an ice-cream cone. This way, you can see which area she is most sensitive in, and you won't overwhelm her with too much pressure or speed. Once you find the spot she likes, you can experiment with putting different amounts of pressure with your tongue, or going faster or slower.
- Q How can I give my partner a massage to improve our sex life?
- Q How can cancer treatment affect my sex life?
- Q How do I assess how dietary supplements affect my sexual health?
- Q How common is painful vaginal intercourse?
- Q Why should I talk to my partner if I want to improve my sex life?
- Q How does exercise affect sexual health?