Can I smoke and not become addicted to nicotine?

Nicotine addiction begins to occur with your first drag of a cigarette. Nicotine is extremely addictive and with continued use addictive symptoms will increase, making cessation difficult. Nicotine from cigarettes reaches your brain in under ten seconds and starts to cause its addictive effects.

Continue Learning about Quit Smoking

common smoking triggers and how to avoid them
many people think smoking is a long-term stress reliever , but it not . smoking only relieves the stress of nicotine withdrawal between cigarettes . e...
on average , at what age do people in the u .s . start smoking ?
I believe the average age for starting to smoke in the United States is a high school senior, age 18...
what are the risks of exposure to secondhand smoke ?
Secondhand smoke is a mix of gases and particles in the air from other people smoking. It contains m...
is raising a social consciousness about diet the soulution for healthy eating ?