How can I reduce my risk of pancreatic cancer?

Dr. Kathleen Wolin, ScD
Preventive Medicine Specialist

To reduce your risk of pancreatic cancer, you want to maintain a healthy weight, as well as a healthy blood glucose level. Watch cancer researcher Kate Wolin, ScD, explain how including lots of vegetables in your diet can help you reach both goals.

Continue Learning about Pancreatic Cancer

Alex Trebek, Beloved ‘Jeopardy!’ Host, Dies at the Age of 80
Updated on November 8, 2020 at 2:00pm EST. Alex Trebek, the legendary host of the long-running TV game-show, "Jeopardy!" has died. He was 80 years ol...
Why Is Pancreatic Cancer So Deadly?
Why Is Pancreatic Cancer So Deadly?
Pancreatic cancers are rarely detected early, are difficult to treat—and they often come back. An estimated 60,430 men and women in the United States ...
How does pancreatic cancer affect the immune system?
Penn MedicinePenn Medicine
The research of Greg Beatty, MD, PhD, centers on the ways in which pancreatic cancer teaches our imm...
What is adenocarcinoma?
Riverside Cancer Care CenterRiverside Cancer Care Center
Most patients with an unidentified primary tumor have a cell type called adenocarcinoma. The term ad...