After the excitement phase, a man's excitement tends to plateau or level off before he gets even more aroused. During this phase, his body approaches orgasm and he usually has a full erection. As he gets ready to come, his abs and thighs tighten, his hands and feet clench, and his breath gets quicker and more uneven.
- Q What causes sexual inhibition in men?
- Q What are the stages of sexual response in men?
- Q Why don't men want sex sometimes?
- Q What are age-related sexual changes in men?
- Q What do men consider to be the ideal woman's body type?
- Q What do men want in the bedroom?