Guys: Don’t Punt on Doctor Visits
Men are notorious for not wanting to see the doctor. But as you age, the man (or woman) in the white coat can become your greatest ally. Discover the must-have health tests for men, the 9 best anti-aging tips, 7 steps to avoiding a heart attack, the truth about male menopause and more.Start here
Not Feeling Like Yourself Lately?Try Brain Fit Life
AskMDFind out what may be causing your erectile dysfunction
The number of men in Americawith erectile dysfunction
Mehmet Oz, MD
Men’s Health Q&As
Lester Carrodeguas, MD
Baptist Health South Florida
How can men stay on top of their health?
The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), recommends four ways for men to stay on top of their game when it comes to their health:
- Q What causes gynecomastia?
- Q What can men do to feel happier, less stressed out and less anxious?
- Q What causes breast pain in males?
- Q What medications can cause gynecomastia?
- Q How common are enlarged breasts in men?
- Q What makes a human male's genitals unique in the animal kingdom?
- Q What is the concept of men's wellness?
- Q How can I help my dad be healthy?
- Q What might have caused the pain and swelling I had in one of my testicles?
- Q When should a man start focusing on producing healthy sperm?