Guys: Don’t Punt on Doctor Visits
Men are notorious for not wanting to see the doctor. But as you age, the man (or woman) in the white coat can become your greatest ally. Discover the must-have health tests for men, the 9 best anti-aging tips, 7 steps to avoiding a heart attack, the truth about male menopause and more.Start here
Not Feeling Like Yourself Lately?Try Brain Fit Life
AskMDFind out what may be causing your erectile dysfunction
The number of men in Americawith erectile dysfunction
Mehmet Oz, MD
Men’s Health Q&As
Harry Fisch, MD
New York-Presbyterian Hospital
Can being overweight lower my testosterone level?
Extra fat on the body acts like a sponge, taking testosterone out of the blood and reducing libido, energy and other male-related characteristics. This is particularly true if the fat is carried around the belly . . .
- Q What causes erectile dysfunction?
- Q What are the leading causes of death in men?
- Q How can I tell if I am having heartburn, angina or a heart attack?
- Q How do sex hormones affect brain function?
- Q How big is the average penis?
- Q How does a man's sex life change with age?
- Q Why should men lose belly fat?
- Q What causes infertility in men?
- Q Why does depression affect men and women differently?
- Q Why is gout more common in men?
Men's Health Action Plans
Guys, if you want to take more control over your health, our Action Plans can help.
What Men Should Know About Zika Manage Your Enlarged Prostate Heart Attack Signs Differ in Men and Women Eat More Fruit to Prevent ED Learn More: See All Men's Health Articles
20 Men's Health Myths
There are a lot of myths about men’s health, from what causes low libido to who's more likely to go bald. Find out what’s real and what’s not.
Take the Quiz
Lose Belly Fat to Feel Better
Beer may be your beverage of choice, but too much of it leads to belly fat that can hurt your health and even sabotage your sex life.
Get the Facts