Guys: Don’t Punt on Doctor Visits
Men are notorious for not wanting to see the doctor. But as you age, the man (or woman) in the white coat can become your greatest ally. Discover the must-have health tests for men, the 9 best anti-aging tips, 7 steps to avoiding a heart attack, the truth about male menopause and more.Start here
Not Feeling Like Yourself Lately?Try Brain Fit Life
AskMDFind out what may be causing your erectile dysfunction
The number of men in Americawith erectile dysfunction
Mehmet Oz, MD
Men’s Health Q&As
Michael Roizen, MD
Is there such a thing as male menopause?
Men don’t get hot flashes, but they may get too cool, at least when it comes to sexual desire. As men age, their testosterone levels take a slow-motion nosedive, and sexual desire, including . . .
- Q Why do men change television channels so much?
- Q How common are enlarged breasts in men?
- Q What makes a human male's genitals unique in the animal kingdom?
- Q How can I help my dad be healthy?
- Q When should a man start focusing on producing healthy sperm?
- Q What is the best way for a woman to convince her man to go to the doctor?
- Q What are the leading causes of death in men?
- Q What might have caused the pain and swelling I had in one of my testicles?
- Q What is the concept of men's wellness?
- Q Why don't men like to talk about their medical issues?
Recent Men's Health Articles
Guys, if you want to take more control over your health, our Action Plans can help.
Anxiety and Cancer Link for Men The Older Man’s Guide to Satisfying Sex Male Menopause Isn’t Just About Low T Teens: What to Get Dad for Father's Day See All Articles