You will know if you have Original Medicare or a Medicare Advantage plan by checking your enrollment status. Your enrollment status shows the name of your plan, what type of coverage you have, and how long you’ve had it. You can check your status online at www.mymedicare.gov or call Medicare at 1-800-633-4227.
- Q How is the donut hole in Medicare drug coverage going to close?
- Q Has fraud been a problem in Medicare?
- Q How do health insurance companies affect patient care?
- Q How much does Medicare prescription drug coverage cost?
- Q Is everyone on Medicare getting a rebate check?
- Q Who can I call for help with my Medicare application?