You will know if you have Original Medicare or a Medicare Advantage plan by checking your enrollment status. Your enrollment status shows the name of your plan, what type of coverage you have, and how long you’ve had it. You can check your status online at www.mymedicare.gov or call Medicare at 1-800-633-4227.
- Q What is the history of Medicare?
- Q Why was Medicare developed?
- Q How do I know what part of my care is covered under Medicare?
- Q For Medicare Part D drug coverage, what is the late enrollment penalty?
- Q What are my payment options for my Medicare premiums?
- Q Can I wait and sign up later for Medicare Part D when I need coverage?