You will know if you have Original Medicare or a Medicare Advantage plan by checking your enrollment status. Your enrollment status shows the name of your plan, what type of coverage you have, and how long you’ve had it. You can check your status online at www.mymedicare.gov or call Medicare at 1-800-633-4227.
- Q Who can I call for help with my Medicare application?
- Q Does Medicare cover insulin pumps and related supplies?
- Q Can I cover my family under my Medicare coverage?
- Q How can Medicare Part C affect my Medigap elibility?
- Q What does the new healthcare law mean for people ages 50 to 64?
- Q Has fraud been a problem in Medicare?