You will know if you have Original Medicare or a Medicare Advantage plan by checking your enrollment status. Your enrollment status shows the name of your plan, what type of coverage you have, and how long you’ve had it. You can check your status online at www.mymedicare.gov or call Medicare at 1-800-633-4227.
- Q Where can I find Medicare eligibility rules?
- Q What has the government’s response been to Medicare controversies?
- Q How do health insurance companies affect patient care?
- Q Who do I call for Medicare billing questions?
- Q What are the current controversies surrounding Medicare?
- Q What is Medicare?