You will know if you have Original Medicare or a Medicare Advantage plan by checking your enrollment status. Your enrollment status shows the name of your plan, what type of coverage you have, and how long you’ve had it. You can check your status online at www.mymedicare.gov or call Medicare at 1-800-633-4227.
- Q Is there any aid available to help me pay for Medicare?
- Q What questions should I ask about Medicare Supplements for a transplant?
- Q Does Medicare cover diabetes education?
- Q How do health insurance companies affect patient care?
- Q Can my 20-year-old son be added to my Medicare policy?
- Q Does Medicare send representatives to sell Medicare supplemental policy?