How can I eat more easily if I have Parkinson's disease?

Take bite-sized portions (about one-half spoonful) of food. Chew deliberately. Swallow each bite completely before you take another. Chew hard with the food on one side of the mouth, then move the food to the other side and chew hard some more. Take comfortable sips of liquids to reduce the risk of aspiration. If swallowing liquids at the same time as solid foods is difficult, stick to one substance at a time before you try to swallow another.
Parkinson's Disease (300 Tips for Making Life Easier)

Being diagnosed with Parkinson's disease can be distressing, and adjusting to the effects of the disease can be difficult. The second edition of Parkinson's Disease: 300 Tips for Making Life Easier...

Continue Learning about Living With Parkinson's Disease

How should I use mobility devices if I have Parkinson's disease?
Shelley Peterman SchwarzShelley Peterman Schwarz
Here are some tips about using mobility devices if you have Parkinson’s disease:Take a cane to help ...
What kind of locks and keys should I use if I have Parkinson's disease?
Here are some helpful tips for using locks and keys if you have Parkinson's disease:Buy adaptive...
What is Parkinson's Disease?
What is Parkinson's Disease?
What Is the Typical Progression of Parkinson's Disease?