Guidelines on eligibility to give blood change from time to time. The most up-to-date eligibility information can be obtained by contacting the American Red Cross blood center nearest you.
- Q What can women do about high blood pressure?
- Q What are the stages of chronic hypertension for adults?
- Q What is portal hypertension?
- Q What should I ask my doctor if I have high blood pressure?
- Q Does white-coat hypertension need to be treated?
- Q When should I seek immediate help if I have chronic hypertension?