Guidelines on eligibility to give blood change from time to time. The most up-to-date eligibility information can be obtained by contacting the American Red Cross blood center nearest you.
- Q What is chronic hypertension?
- Q What are the stages of chronic hypertension for adults?
- Q How can I reduce my salt intake if I have high blood pressure?
- Q What is high blood pressure?
- Q How common is treatment-resistant hypertension?
- Q When should I seek immediate help if I have chronic hypertension?