Dental work after heart surgery is fine, but your cardiologist will often recommend pre-procedural antibiotics to protect the new graft or new valve.
- Q Will I be in pain after mechanical circulatory support device surgery?
- Q What precautions should I take when bathing after heart surgery?
- Q How long will it take me to recover from aortic surgery?
- Q How has cardiac surgery changed over time?
- Q When can my family visit after my heart surgery?
- Q What is aortic valve replacement surgery?