Dental work after heart surgery is fine, but your cardiologist will often recommend pre-procedural antibiotics to protect the new graft or new valve.
- Q When should I call my doctor during recovery from open heart surgery?
- Q How long is recovery after a heart valve surgery?
- Q Will I be awake during angioplasty and stenting?
- Q How long will my incision be for aortic surgery?
- Q Why should I exercise after coronary artery bypass graft surgery (CABG)?
- Q What are risks of open heart surgery?