How can my partner stimulate my G-spot?

If you'd like to stimulate your Grafenberg spot (G-spot), have your partner insert his index finger into your vagina, turn it so that it's facing your front vaginal wall, and wiggle it in a come hither gesture. He can then massage the area above your pelvic bone and tap the inside of your vaginal wall.

Some women experience discomfort when their G-spot is stimulated, and even feel a sensation akin to the need to urinate. This sensation is normal. To ease your mind, however, you can just pee before experimenting with this form of stimulation. And if there is a clear fluid that leaks out upon orgasm, congratulations! You've just experienced female ejaculation.
Sexy Ever After: Intimacy Post-Cancer

Sexy Ever After: Intimacy Post-Cancer

Recent studies show that 40-100 percent of men and women who have been treated for cancer have experienced some level of sexual dysfunction. Sexy Ever After: Intimacy Post-Cancer will help you...

Continue Learning about G-Spot Stimulation

What is the G-spot?
Jan L. Shifren, MDJan L. Shifren, MD
The G-spot, or Grafenberg spot, named after the gynecologist who first identified it, is a mound...
What is the history of the term G-spot?
Emily NagoskiEmily Nagoski
History: “G” stands for Grafenberg, the gynecologist who “discovered” the spot. In 1950 he wrote an ...
What are some general guidelines for exploring the G-spot?
Emily NagoskiEmily Nagoski
To sum up, I’ll give you three general guidelines to follow while you’re exploring the G-spot: Start...
Why shouldn’t a woman be obsessed about finding the G spot?
Don't Obsess Over the G Spot: A recent study in the Journal of Sexual Medicine sparked controversy w...