What specialist should I see for ankle swelling?

While seeing a specialist is beneficial, you may want to see your primary healthcare provider for your ankle swelling. Ankle swelling may be an indicator of health related problems other than orthopedic ones. 

The specialist who most frequently will see ankle injuries/problems is an Orthopedic Surgeon. 

Continue Learning about Foot and Ankle Conditions

Important: This content reflects information from various individuals and organizations and may offer alternative or opposing points of view. It should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. As always, you should consult with your healthcare provider about your specific health needs.