What Are Joints?
Standing, bending, climbing, walking, running, jumping, lifting a baby -- so many of our daily activities require healthy, functional joints. While some joints (like the knees) provide stability, others (like the wrists, ankles and hips) enable us to move. Learn how to protect your joints from injury and keep your joints healthy for life.How Joints Work
Healthy Joints for Life
If you suffer from joint pain, it’s important to maintain a healthy weight and find the right forms of exercise that will take pressure off your joints. Get started with these joint-friendly tips.Get Advice from Dr. Oz
Need to See an
We Can Help Find One Near You
AskMDGot joint pain? Find out more about your symptoms
The number of people suffering from
psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis
The National Psoriasis Foundation
Bone and Joint Health Q&As
Brent C. Morgan, MD
Medical Center of McKinney
What is facet joint syndrome?
Facet joint syndrome is sudden back pain when the facet joints in the back become irritated. In this video, Brent Morgan, MD, describes . . .
- Q How can I reduce pain caused by wearing high heels?
- Q What is trismus?
- Q What are the benefits of having my hip surgery performed robotically?
- Q When should I first get checked for a spinal subluxation?
- Q How can hip injuries be prevented?
- Q What should I do if I experience foot pain after wearing high heels?
- Q Are kitten heels a good alternative to high heels?
- Q What foot problems or deformities can high heels cause?
- Q What foods are good for joint health?
- Q Does homeopathy help treat ankylosing spondylitis?
Recent Joint Health Articles
Learn how to live well with -- or without -- joint pain.
Soothe Stiff Joints with This Sleep Position Water Aerobics for Better Knee Cartilage Best Sleep Positions for Joint Pain Hip Fracture Dangers See All Articles