What are signs of life in an unconscious person?

Consciousness, effective breathing, circulation and skin characteristics sometimes are referred to as signs of life.

Continue Learning about First Aid For Medical Emergencies & Conditions

When is it ok to stop giving first aid care in an emergency?
When is it ok to stop giving first aid care in an emergency? Learn more from our experts.
How should I care for someone with a sudden illness?
How should I care for someone with a sudden illness? Care for sudden illnesses by following the same...
What will emergency medical services (EMS) need to know when I call?
What will emergency medical services (EMS) need to know when I call? When you call Emergency Medical...
What personal protective equipment should be in a first aid kit?
What personal protective equipment should be in a first aid kit? Learn more from our experts.