What do I do if I have leg pain after having a baby?

It could mean a change in blood pressure, as well as the formation of a blood clot in your leg. Your doctor will likely do an ultrasound to see whether you have a clot. If so, you'll likely be put on blood thinners and monitored closely.
YOU: Having a Baby: The Owner's Manual to a Happy and Healthy Pregnancy

Can I get a cavity filled while pregnant? Will avoiding spicy foods make my kid a picky eater? Can I really increase my baby's IQ while she's in utero? Whether you're pregnant for the first time,...

Continue Learning about Pregnancy, Fertility and Childbirth

When does pregnancy begin?
According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologist (ACOG) Pregnancy is established ...
Why should I count my baby's kicks during pregnancy?
Count the KicksCount the Kicks
There are various benefits to counting your baby's kicks during pregnancy. Significant changes in yo...
How can I strengthen my pelvic floor muscles after childbirth?
Missey Moe-CookMissey Moe-Cook
The best way to strengthen your pelvic floor muscles after you have delivered a baby vaginally is to...
What Happens to Your Body When You Stop Taking Birth Control
What Happens to Your Body When You Stop Taking Birth Control What Happens to Your Body When You Stop Taking Birth Control What Happens to Your Body When You Stop Taking Birth Control What Happens to Your Body When You Stop Taking Birth Control
Just like when you first started, ditching it can cause some noticeable changes. You might be familiar with the changes that take place when you start...