What do I do if I have leg pain after having a baby?

It could mean a change in blood pressure, as well as the formation of a blood clot in your leg. Your doctor will likely do an ultrasound to see whether you have a clot. If so, you'll likely be put on blood thinners and monitored closely.
YOU: Having a Baby: The Owner's Manual to a Happy and Healthy Pregnancy

Can I get a cavity filled while pregnant? Will avoiding spicy foods make my kid a picky eater? Can I really increase my baby's IQ while she's in utero? Whether you're pregnant for the first time,...

Continue Learning about Pregnancy, Fertility and Childbirth

The Insider’s Guide to Healthy Hawaii: Breastfeeding Help for New Moms
As a self-proclaimed “professional auntie,” I didn’t really have an opinion on breastfeeding until the birth of my youngest niece about a year and a h...
How is squatting helpful for me during pregnancy?
Boston Women's Health Book CollectiveBoston Women's Health Book Collective
One particular exercise that is helpful to pregnant women is squatting. Squatting is the natural pos...
Should You Hire a Doula? 10 Things to Keep in Mind
Should You Hire a Doula? 10 Things to Keep in MindShould You Hire a Doula? 10 Things to Keep in MindShould You Hire a Doula? 10 Things to Keep in MindShould You Hire a Doula? 10 Things to Keep in Mind
Though only six percent of women hire them to help with pregnancy, doulas offer real benefits.
Can I Exercise During Pregnancy?
Can I Exercise During Pregnancy?