Suddenly gaining more than 4 to 5 pounds of weight overnight may be a sign of a serious condition that should be addressed by a medical professional. Generally, overnight weight gain is usually caused from fluid retention. Consuming foods that are high in sodium (such as salt) can cause the body to hold on to water.
- Body Mass Index (BMI)
- Calorie Restriction and Weight Loss
- Childhood Obesity
- Dieting For Weight Loss
- Getting Started with Weight Loss
- Impact Of Losing Weight
- Metabolism and Weight Loss
- Nutrition and Weight Loss
- Psychology of Weight Loss
- Setting Weight-Loss Goals
- Transformation Nation
- Weight Guidelines
- Weight Loss Procedures and Surgeries
- Weight Loss Strategies
- Weight Maintenance
- Q Do intense activities burn more fat?
- Q How does exercise help me lose weight?
- Q What is a quick and simple workout to rev up my metabolism?
- Q What exercise factors impact weight loss?
- Q Can exercise help me lose weight?
- Q Is the Gruve weight loss device waterproof for pool exercise?