Suddenly gaining more than 4 to 5 pounds of weight overnight may be a sign of a serious condition that should be addressed by a medical professional. Generally, overnight weight gain is usually caused from fluid retention. Consuming foods that are high in sodium (such as salt) can cause the body to hold on to water.
- Body Mass Index (BMI)
- Calorie Restriction and Weight Loss
- Childhood Obesity
- Dieting For Weight Loss
- Getting Started with Weight Loss
- Impact Of Losing Weight
- Metabolism and Weight Loss
- Nutrition and Weight Loss
- Psychology of Weight Loss
- Setting Weight-Loss Goals
- Transformation Nation
- Weight Guidelines
- Weight Loss Procedures and Surgeries
- Weight Loss Strategies
- Weight Maintenance
- Q How can high-intensity exercise increase fat burning?
- Q Is isometric training beneficial for weight loss?
- Q Can moderate exercise help me lose weight?
- Q What exercise factors impact weight loss?
- Q Does working out before eating help me burn more fat?
- Q Can playing video games help me lose weight?