Why is an individual care plan for diabetes important?

In diabetes, the message that “no two people are exactly alike” comes across loud and clear. Diabetes involves hormone action and metabolism, which vary from one body to the next, plus human behavior, which also varies from one person to the next. Mix the biological processes with the personal preferences, and you end up with an almost endless variety of
responses to diabetes. Therefore, everyone with diabetes needs an individualized diabetes care plan.

Continue Learning about Diabetes

Find a Diabetes Treatment Plan That Works for You
From extreme fatigue to an upset stomach, the list of side effects of medications jammed in at the end of drug commercials can be overwhelming. And it...
Why should I see my doctor for regular checkups if I have diabetes?
American Diabetes AssociationAmerican Diabetes Association
If you have diabetes, keep up with checkups. Regular checkups can help you lower your risk of heart ...
4 Ways Winter Affects Your Diabetes
4 Ways Winter Affects Your Diabetes4 Ways Winter Affects Your Diabetes4 Ways Winter Affects Your Diabetes4 Ways Winter Affects Your Diabetes
Cold hands could be a bigger problem than you think.
Learning to Love Exercise
Learning to Love Exercise