What is caregiver wellness?

Caregiver wellness incorporates the movement toward social, psychological, physical, intellectual, spiritual, occupational, and financial wellness among caregivers, while also incorporating the empowerment and resilience necessary to take charge of one’s health on a holistic basis. The components of caregiver wellness are not chronological; rather, they represent collective components. Finally, caregiver wellness stresses the importance of viewing wellness as a continuum and not an end point.

Continue Learning about Caregiving

Caregiver Corner: Tips When Researching Lung Cancer
When a loved one has cancer, you want to learn all that you can about the particular type of cancer, the ways it can be treated, and the everyday thin...
What are the signs that a loved one has been defrauded but hasn't told me?
CareConsciousCareConscious
There are some signs that might indicate that your loved one has already been defrauded but is eithe...
Getting the Caregiver Support You Need
Getting the Caregiver Support You NeedGetting the Caregiver Support You NeedGetting the Caregiver Support You NeedGetting the Caregiver Support You Need
How Can Caregiving Affect My Health?
How Can Caregiving Affect My Health?