If you eat lots of green, leafy vegetables and whole grains, you can likely meet your magnesium needs through your diet, even if you still need to take calcium and/or vitamin D supplements. Talk to your doctor about whether you need supplements of any of these nutrients and, if so, what would be the best supplement for you to take.
- Q Does calcium help with antacid?
- Q Does calcium help with black widow spider bite?
- Q What should I look for in a calcium supplement?
- Q Does calcium help with premenstrual syndrome?
- Q Do calcium supplements help protect my bones?
- Q What is the role of calcium in my body?