If you eat lots of green, leafy vegetables and whole grains, you can likely meet your magnesium needs through your diet, even if you still need to take calcium and/or vitamin D supplements. Talk to your doctor about whether you need supplements of any of these nutrients and, if so, what would be the best supplement for you to take.
- Q Are calcium supplements beneficial for men?
- Q Does calcium help with lead toxicity?
- Q Does calcium help with toxicity?
- Q Can taking calcium supplements help lower high blood pressure?
- Q What calcium supplements are beneficial for men?
- Q Does calcium help with seizures?