What should I avoid when I do the windshield wipers exercise for my back?

Make sure to keep your back in neutral alignment and do not allow the low back to arch or the shoulders to come off the floor. If your low back arches this indicates a lack of core strength.

Continue Learning about Back Exercises

What low-back exercise is good for beginners?
What low-back exercise is good for beginners? Learn more from our experts about low-back exercise fo...
What are some tips for doing the all-fours rocking stretch exercise?
What are some tips for doing the all-fours rocking stretch exercise? Have a friend help you correct ...
What is a good seated stretch for my back?
A good seated stretch for the back is the airplane stretch. Learn more from our experts about seat ...
How can I reduce tension in my upper-back area?
How can I reduce tension in my upper-back area? A great way to stretch the upperback is to perform t...