How do I perform marching?

Lie on your back with your knees bent and feet flat on the floor. Toes are pointing forward and arms are by your sides in a position that is comfortable for you. Gently draw your abs in by pulling the area just underneath your belly button toward your spine. Slowly lift one foot off the floor (keeping the knee bent) as high as you can in a controlled manner. Hold the position for 1-2 seconds and then slowly return the foot to the floor. Repeat the movement on the other side. Continue alternating legs for the required number of repetitions.
Lie on your back with your knees bent, keep your feet flat on the floor and your toes pointing straight ahead.  Gently draw-in your navel towards your spine and contract your glutes.  Slowly lift one foot off the floor with control, hold in the air for a few seconds and lower your foot back to the floor.  Repeat with the other foot.

Continue Learning about Ab/Core Exercises

Exercises to Keep Up Core Strength
Exercises to Keep Up Core Strength
The 1979 film The China Syndrome, reporters (Jane Fonda and Michael Douglas) discover the cover-up of a potential nuclear plant disaster—or China synd...
How do I perform a ball side sit-up?
Lie on your side on a stability ball with the ball placed under your hips and our feet anchored ...
What can I do to flatten my belly quickly?
Chris PowellChris Powell
To flatten your belly quickly, there are a few key things you can do to help lose some water weight ...
What Is a Good Exercise to Flatten My Belly?