How many times a week should I practice yoga?

As with any form of exercise and for optimal benefits, two to three times a week is recommended. With a regular weekly yoga practice, your body will begin to form a kinesthetic memory which will easily guide you into the postures, help promote continual improved overall alignment, and help attain full integrity of the postures. Yoga can be practiced daily or incorporated on alternate days with any type of weight training or cardiovascular regimen. This is a personal decision based on your specific priorities or goals.

Continue Learning about Yoga

Overeating Help: A Benefit of Yoga
Overeating Help: A Benefit of Yoga
Wouldn't it be nice if, just once, you were able to say no to those office muffins or that second slice of Friday night pizza? Good news: Yoga could ...
A Meditation to Find Compassion and Love
We all felt the tug at our hearts when we heard the news of Hurricanes Harvey, Irma and Maria. Thousands having to flee their homes and seek shelter s...
How can I try yoga without participating in the spirtual aspect?
How can I try yoga without participating in the spirtual aspect? If you don’t like the spiritual ape...
Can yoga help straighten knock knees?
Can yoga help straighten knock knees? Yoga may assist in straightening your knock knees. Learn more ...