What can I do to positively change my health destiny?

To positively change your health destiny, you need to understand that you can choose to be healthy; you are not at the mercy of your genetics. Watch as internal medicine specialist Michael Roizen, MD, explains the steps to getting a health "do over."

Continue Learning about Wellness

Where You Live Can Reduce Your Risk of 5 Chronic Conditions, Study Shows
Most people know the basic recipe for good health: eat well, get enough exercise and see your healthcare provider regularly. But where you live influe...
What are the concerns with standing for long periods of time?
Standing for long periods of time makes the body more vulnerable to injury. This can lead to poo...
8 Surprising Health Mistakes You're Probably Making
8 Surprising Health Mistakes You're Probably Making8 Surprising Health Mistakes You're Probably Making8 Surprising Health Mistakes You're Probably Making8 Surprising Health Mistakes You're Probably Making
These seemingly harmless habits are actually sabotaging your health goals.
The Doctors Are In!
The Doctors Are In!