Can I make lifestyle changes without the help of a support team?

Sheri D. Pruitt
Many people have been able to make lifestyle changes without support. However, years of research show that the right kind of support is helpful. Don't give up if you can't rally a team, and don't spend the next 6 months waiting to start changing your behavior until you find the perfect team. Spend a few weeks looking for people who can work with you. Then, whether you have assembled a team or not, use the other skills you have learned and move forward.
Living SMART: Five Essential Skills to Change Your Health Habits Forever

The myriad of books and programs that encourage people to stop smoking, get organized, spend less, or exercise more tend to focus on what or why to change, but rarely explain how to change. Living...

Continue Learning about Wellness

Spring Cleaning for Change and Growth
Spring Cleaning for Change and Growth
Our lives are constantly forming around our intentions whether they are conscious or unconscious. When we make them conscious we are choosing to move ...
How can preventive medicine become more mainstream?
Andrew WeilAndrew Weil
Preventive medicine is essential for optimum healthcare, but it is not always practiced by doctors. ...
The Worst Work Habits for Your Health
The Worst Work Habits for Your HealthThe Worst Work Habits for Your HealthThe Worst Work Habits for Your HealthThe Worst Work Habits for Your Health
Kick these bad work habits to the curb for a healthier 9 to 5.
How Do I Do a Cleansing Detox?
How Do I Do a Cleansing Detox?