Most problems due to vitamin B12 deficiency can be treated with vitamin B12 supplementation, but nerve damage may not be reversible even after treatment. The sooner your vitamin B12 deficiency is treated, the more likely it is that your symptoms will go away.
- Q What causes vitamin B12 deficiency?
- Q How do vitamin B12 and folic acid interact with each other?
- Q What are the signs of vitamin B12 deficiency?
- Q What should I know before using vitamin B12?
- Q What is the recommended daily amount I should get of vitamin B12?
- Q What should I know about vitamin B12 before taking it?