Most problems due to vitamin B12 deficiency can be treated with vitamin B12 supplementation, but nerve damage may not be reversible even after treatment. The sooner your vitamin B12 deficiency is treated, the more likely it is that your symptoms will go away.
- Q Is injected vitamin B12 more effective than the pills?
- Q Should I take vitamin B12 if I'm an older adult?
- Q How many vitamin B12 shots will I need if I'm deficient?
- Q What dosage of vitamin B12 is typically used for children?
- Q How does vitamin B12 help the brain?
- Q Why is vitamin B12 necessary for good health?