Most problems due to vitamin B12 deficiency can be treated with vitamin B12 supplementation, but nerve damage may not be reversible even after treatment. The sooner your vitamin B12 deficiency is treated, the more likely it is that your symptoms will go away.
- Q How much B12 could I take for peripheral neuropathy?
- Q Who is at risk for vitamin B12 deficiency?
- Q Are vegetarians at increased risk of vitamin B12 deficiency?
- Q Are vitamin B12 supplements safe for pregnant or nursing women?
- Q Are B12 shots better than B12 supplements?
- Q What can I do to bring my B12 up?