Most problems due to vitamin B12 deficiency can be treated with vitamin B12 supplementation, but nerve damage may not be reversible even after treatment. The sooner your vitamin B12 deficiency is treated, the more likely it is that your symptoms will go away.
- Q What can I do to bring my B12 up?
- Q Can vitamin B12 help with oral health or diabetes?
- Q Does vitamin B12 help with megaloblastic anemia due to B12 deficiency?
- Q Which foods are good sources of vitamin B12?
- Q What is the recommended daily amount I should get of vitamin B12?
- Q What are the symptoms of vitamin B12 deficiency?