Most problems due to vitamin B12 deficiency can be treated with vitamin B12 supplementation, but nerve damage may not be reversible even after treatment. The sooner your vitamin B12 deficiency is treated, the more likely it is that your symptoms will go away.
- Q What dosage of vitamin B12 is typically used for adults?
- Q Does vitamin B12 help with vitamin B12 deficiency?
- Q Why should I take vitamin B12 supplements as I age?
- Q Can vitamin B12 supplements improve memory?
- Q What are the health benefits of vitamin B12?
- Q Who should not take B12?