Is there anything I should avoid after I get the influenza vaccine?

There are no general restrictions on food or drink after receiving an influenza vaccine. You should be able to eat, drink and perform your normal activities without trouble. In some cases your doctor may suggest some restrictions, and if that is the case, follow any recommendations your doctor may have.

Continue Learning about Vaccine

Hawaii Health Alert: Why You Probably Need the Tdap Shot
You put in the extra effort to keep your kids and grandkids healthy—you make sure they get nutritious meals, safe toys and regular checkups. But the g...
Should I worry if my son was accidentally given several vaccines twice?
Should I worry if my son was accidentally given several vaccines twice? You should not be concerned...