Is there anything I should avoid after I get the influenza vaccine?

There are no general restrictions on food or drink after receiving an influenza vaccine. You should be able to eat, drink and perform your normal activities without trouble. In some cases your doctor may suggest some restrictions, and if that is the case, follow any recommendations your doctor may have.

Continue Learning about Vaccine

Vaccine

Vaccine

Vaccines work to protect your body against germs. Because of vaccines, many of the diseases that can cause severe sickness, handicaps and death have been eradicated. Learn more from our experts about vaccines.