When will I be able to stop taking breaks during exercise class?

People improve their fitness at different rates. This depends on your age, genetics, and current levels of fitness, nutrition and current exercise intensity. So it’s hard to say how long it will take before you no longer need to take breaks. Just remember that you will continue to get more fit and see improvements in health so keep at it.
Sadie Lincoln
Sadie Lincoln on behalf of barre3
Fitness
Taking breaks is a good thing! And is in fact something we encourage all clients of all levels to do in our barre3 classes. Pushing yourself to work through pain, or compromising a posture is never encouraged. Knowing your own “truth level,” meaning when to push yourself and when to take a step back, is the best way to maximize your efforts and prevent injury. My definition of an advanced client is one who understands this -- and not necessarily one who can do advanced level of movement.

Continue Learning about Types Of Exercise Programs