Horizontal loading refers to performing all sets of an exercise or body part during a resistance training workout before moving on to the next exercise or body part. An example would be to complete 3 sets of a chest exercise before moving on to complete 3 sets of a back exercise.
- Q What exercises can I do to firm my neck?
- Q How can I find out if I have a good sense of balance?
- Q How do I perform an arms overhead floor crunch?
- Q Is it important to rest muscles between workouts?
- Q How do I perform an all fours opposite arm/opposite leg raise?
- Q How often should I do directed neck range of motion exercises?