Horizontal loading refers to performing all sets of an exercise or body part during a resistance training workout before moving on to the next exercise or body part. An example would be to complete 3 sets of a chest exercise before moving on to complete 3 sets of a back exercise.
- Q Why is repetition important during exercise?
- Q What are the benefits of more intense exercise?
- Q Can dancing be good exercise?
- Q Is it best to have the elbows in or elbows out when training the lats?
- Q Can coordination exercises improve brain function?
- Q How can I find out more about hip hop exercises?