Horizontal loading refers to performing all sets of an exercise or body part during a resistance training workout before moving on to the next exercise or body part. An example would be to complete 3 sets of a chest exercise before moving on to complete 3 sets of a back exercise.
- Q What is a repetition?
- Q What is a workout I can do that takes less than 10 minutes?
- Q What exercises burn at least 100 calories?
- Q What are the benefits of burst training?
- Q How can I increase the intensity of my workouts?
- Q What exercise will help me lift my glutes?