Horizontal loading refers to performing all sets of an exercise or body part during a resistance training workout before moving on to the next exercise or body part. An example would be to complete 3 sets of a chest exercise before moving on to complete 3 sets of a back exercise.
- Q Are workouts on the trainer harder than the road?
- Q How do I perform an all fours alternating arm raise?
- Q What exercise will help me tone my outer thighs?
- Q Are there any exercises to decrease calf size?
- Q How can I develop a workout plan that works for me?
- Q How do I do neck extension exercises?