Horizontal loading refers to performing all sets of an exercise or body part during a resistance training workout before moving on to the next exercise or body part. An example would be to complete 3 sets of a chest exercise before moving on to complete 3 sets of a back exercise.
- Q What is strength endurance?
- Q Are there any exercises to decrease calf size?
- Q How can I burn more fat during my workout?
- Q How do I perform a standing cable flexion and extension?
- Q Should I do aerobic exercise before or after resistance training?
- Q Are Zumba and Insanity effective workout programs?