What specific exercise will increase my shoulder strength?

There are numerous exercises that can improve shoulder strength. Traditionally, exercises such as overhead presses, front raises, side raises and high rows can help in improving shoulder strength. But it is more than just the exercise that will improve shoulder strength. If you're not overloading the shoulder muscles, there is no reason for them to get stronger. So you must gradually challenge the shoulder muscles to they can adapt to the new stresses placed upon them and thus become stronger. So no matter what shoulder exercise you choose, you can start by performing 1 set of 10 repetitions using a weight where the last couple of repetitions are challenging. As that becomes easier, you can increase the weight you are using and/or increase the volume from 1 set, to 2 sets, to 3 sets while gradually increasing the weight. This type of progression will continuously overload the shoulder giving it something new to have to adapt to and thus, increase strength.

Continue Learning about Types Of Exercise Programs

6 Steps to Better Exercise With Diabetes
How Do I Perform a Stagger Stance Shoulder Press with Alternating Arms?
YOU: On a Diet Intermediate Workout
YOU: On a Diet Intermediate Workout
What Is Boogie Boxing?
What Is Boogie Boxing?