How long should I rest after a set to increase my muscle endurance?

In order to promote muscle endurance, you should incorporate rest intervals up to 90 seconds. A rest interval is defined as the time taken between sets to recuperate and has a dramatic effect on the outcome of the training program.

Continue Learning about Types Of Exercise Programs

Types Of Exercise Programs

Types Of Exercise Programs

From walking to engaging in team sports, exercise comes in many forms. Aerobics, stretching, weightlifting and endurance training are some of the types of exercise that produce health benefits and enjoyment. With each type of exer...

cise, proper technique and posture is critical in preventing injuries while achieving maximum health results.