How can I find out more about hip hop exercises?

Hip hop exercises is part of Beachbody.com. This type of exercise incorporates abdominal muscle strengthening while performing hip hop dance moves. It is intended to incorporate high amount fun to exercise and get people to understand that exercise does not have to be weights and cardiovascular machines. This form of exercise is done at very high intensity and although many of the dance moves target the core musculature, it is a whole body exercise. This creates high calorie burn and is great for weightloss. Although the exercise is intense, you do not have to be expereinced in hip hop or be of extreme fitness level to participate. People of all levels can participate.

Not sure if this will answer your question, but Beachbody the group that has produced P90X along with many other home workout programs also offers "Hip Hop Abs" home workouts. 

Here's the link for more information http://www.beachbody.com/product/fitness_programs/hip_hop_abs.do?code=SEMB_GOOGLE_HHA&extcmp=e00d4d9a96635c90&ef_id=jUVNeMfpdy4AAMui:20110310124529:s

I don't have any financial interest in this program and haven't evaluated it for it's effectiveness or safety, however if you feel the program aligns with something that you would enjoy....I say do it!  If you like something and it's fun you'll be more apt to participate and stick with it.

Hope this helps.

Continue Learning about Types Of Exercise Programs