How can I find out more about hip hop exercises?

Not sure if this will answer your question, but Beachbody the group that has produced P90X along with many other home workout programs also offers "Hip Hop Abs" home workouts. 

Here's the link for more information http://www.beachbody.com/product/fitness_programs/hip_hop_abs.do?code=SEMB_GOOGLE_HHA&extcmp=e00d4d9a96635c90&ef_id=jUVNeMfpdy4AAMui:20110310124529:s

I don't have any financial interest in this program and haven't evaluated it for it's effectiveness or safety, however if you feel the program aligns with something that you would enjoy....I say do it!  If you like something and it's fun you'll be more apt to participate and stick with it.

Hope this helps.

Hip hop exercises is part of Beachbody.com. This type of exercise incorporates abdominal muscle strengthening while performing hip hop dance moves. It is intended to incorporate high amount fun to exercise and get people to understand that exercise does not have to be weights and cardiovascular machines. This form of exercise is done at very high intensity and although many of the dance moves target the core musculature, it is a whole body exercise. This creates high calorie burn and is great for weightloss. Although the exercise is intense, you do not have to be expereinced in hip hop or be of extreme fitness level to participate. People of all levels can participate.

Continue Learning about Types Of Exercise Programs

Winter Fitness Alternative for Walkers and Runners
Is winter weather disrupting your walking or running routine? Try snowshoeing or cross-country skiing. Both offer all-body and aerobic workouts with m...
How do I perform a front lunge to overhead press with 2 arms?
Stand with your feet pointed straight ahead and placed shoulder-width apart. Hold a pair of dumbbe...
Why You Should Exercise Outside and 5 Outdoor Workouts to Try Today in Hawaii
Why You Should Exercise Outside and 5 Outdoor Workouts to Try Today in HawaiiWhy You Should Exercise Outside and 5 Outdoor Workouts to Try Today in HawaiiWhy You Should Exercise Outside and 5 Outdoor Workouts to Try Today in HawaiiWhy You Should Exercise Outside and 5 Outdoor Workouts to Try Today in Hawaii
Hawaii’s year-round sunshine makes it the perfect climate to play in the sun while burning calories. One of the benefits to living in the tropics is c...
How to Dress for Winter Workouts
How to Dress for Winter Workouts