What exercises can I do to reduce my saddlebags?

Women are built to have saddlebags, but there are many exercises you can do to reduce them.

Watch as Dr. Oz does exercises that can reduce saddlebags with fitness expert Geralyn Coopersmith in this video.

Saddlebag Workout
If you have deposits of fat in areas like the outer thighs they can be reduced through a combination of diet and exercise. As your body starts to dip into fat stores for energy it will take fat from all over the body and eventually from your trouble areas such as the outer thighs. The fatter  the body stores in one area the longer it will take to remove fat from that area, but if you’re diligent you will eventually see a reduction in that area. 

Continue Learning about Types Of Exercise Programs

Types Of Exercise Programs

Types Of Exercise Programs

From walking to engaging in team sports, exercise comes in many forms. Aerobics, stretching, weightlifting and endurance training are some of the types of exercise that produce health benefits and enjoyment. With each type of exer...

cise, proper technique and posture is critical in preventing injuries while achieving maximum health results.