Am I too old to lift weights?

NO! You are only as old as you feel and if you feel you can still lift weights then go ahead, lift!

Prior to exercise you should consult with your physician to make sure you are in good physical condition to lift weights. Following, you should get proper guidance for the exercises you should and should not be completing. After you have completed these requests then go for it and have fun! Find a facility that may offer group exercise classes. This would be a great way to keep you active and have some fun as well!

Continue Learning about Types Of Exercise

Why Should I Consult My Doctor Before Starting an Exercise Program?
What Can I Do At Home to Improve My Balance?
How Can I Exercise If I Don’t Like the Gym?
To What Degree Do I Need to Exercise to Improve My Health?