How do I perform a ball triceps extension with alternating arms?

Lie on your back on top of a stability ball, with the ball placed between your shoulder blades.  Position your feet shoulder width apart and pointed straight ahead.  Contract your glutes and lift your hips toward the ceiling until your shoulders, hips and knees are in line.  Hold a dumbbell in each hand with your elbows pointed toward the ceiling.  Extend one elbow until your arm is straight in the air.  Reverse the movement as you return to the starting position.  Repeat the exercise with the opposite arm.

Continue Learning about Types Of Exercise

Americans Urged to Move More, Sit Less
Americans Urged to Move More, Sit Less
Americans need to move more and sit less. That’s been the clear-cut message from government health officials since they issued physical activity guide...
How do I perform a seated cable pulldown two arm?
Sit facing a cable machine.  Grab a cable in each hand with your palms facing in and arms extended o...
What are three exercises that will help transform your body?
Mel Mueller - Sharecare Fitness ExpertMel Mueller - Sharecare Fitness Expert
Why Is Stretching Important?
Why Is Stretching Important?