How can I do a single leg Romanian dead-lift, curl to press?

Balance on one leg and lift your opposite leg and place it directly beside the balance leg. Keep your balance leg bent around 5 degrees at your knee. Place your hand that is on the same side as your balance leg onto your hip. Hold a dumbbell in the opposite hand. Bend at the waist and reach the dumbbell toward your balance foot. Contract your glutes, push through your heel, and stand. Curl the dumbbell to your chest and then press the dumbbell overhead.

Continue Learning about Types Of Exercise

Americans Urged to Move More, Sit Less
Americans Urged to Move More, Sit Less
Americans need to move more and sit less. That’s been the clear-cut message from government health officials since they issued physical activity guide...
What are the risks of exercising only on weekends?
Alexander Van der Ven, MDAlexander Van der Ven, MD
Are you a weekend warrior? You are if your work and family demands keep you from exercising on a reg...
How do I perform a turning lunge to balance?
Stand with your feet pointed straight ahead, placed shoulder-width apart. Lift your chest, tuck-...
What Can I Do At Home to Improve My Balance?