How long should I rest for when trying to increase my power?

When performing a power training workout, it is recommended that you rest between 3-5 minutes depending on the intensity of the program. These parameters are set due to your body's need to replenish the immediate energy source required for high intensity work (Adenosine triphosphate or ATP-CP). Resting at least 3 minutes will allow you to replenish 100% of your energy stores. This will allow you to get the most out of the next set of the power exercise.

Continue Learning about Types Of Exercise

Types Of Exercise

Types Of Exercise

Exercise provides many health benefits - from fitness to increased physical and mental energy. In order to prepare yourself for a exercise routine, you need to research which exercise is right for you and how to fit a new exercise ...

e program into your daily schedule.