How do I perform a T-Drill?

Place 4 cones in the shape of a “T”, with 5-yards distance in between each cone. Stand in an athletic position at the base of the “T”. Sprint straight ahead to the middle cone and then side shuffle to the outside cone. Change direction and carioca to the farthest opposite cone. Change direction and side shuffle back to the middle cone. Lastly, back pedal to the starting position.

Continue Learning about Types Of Exercise

Americans Urged to Move More, Sit Less
Americans Urged to Move More, Sit Less
Americans need to move more and sit less. That’s been the clear-cut message from government health officials since they issued physical activity guide...
How do I perform an incline barbell bench press?
Lie on your back on an incline bench with your feet pointed straight ahead and placed flat on th...
How do I perform a ball lying fly with alternating arms?
Lie on your stomach on a stability ball with your legs extended and toes on the ground.  draw-in you...
What Can I Do At Home to Improve My Balance?