How do I perform a side lunge to overhead press?

Stand with your feet pointed straight ahead and placed shoulder-width apart. Hold a pair of dumbbells, one in each hand, at your sides. Lunge sideways, landing on the heel of the lead foot. Stabilize with your front foot straight and flat, bend your knee 90-degrees and keep it directly over your second and third toes. Your opposite leg should remain straight with your foot flat on the ground. Push off the bent leg to a standing position. Press the dumbbells overhead, fully extending your arms. Return the dumbbells to your chest and repeat the exercise.

Continue Learning about Types Of Exercise

Can Rigorous Exercise Stave Off the Symptoms of Parkinson's?
Why Is Ballet a Great Workout?
Why Is Ballet a Great Workout?
How Can I Prevent Spraining My Ankles?
How Can I Prevent Spraining My Ankles?
How Can I Exercise If I Don’t Like the Gym?