How do I perform a medicine ball rotation?

Stand with your feet pointed straight ahead, placed shoulder-width apart and keep your knees slightly bent. Hold a medicine ball in both hands in front of your chest and extend your arms. Draw-in your navel, contract your glutes and tuck-in your chin. Rotate your arms and torso to one side, pivoting on your back foot in a repeated controlled motion. Use your abdominal and waist muscles to slow down and change directions.   

Continue Learning about Types Of Exercise

Americans Urged to Move More, Sit Less
Americans Urged to Move More, Sit Less
Americans need to move more and sit less. That’s been the clear-cut message from government health officials since they issued physical activity guide...
How do I perform a carioca?
Stand in front of cones with your feet pointed straight ahead and placed shoulder-width apart. Lift ...
How do I perform a reverse hyper with straight leg?
Lie face down on a bench with your upper body supported on the bench and your lower body suspend...
How Can I Prevent Spraining My Ankles?
How Can I Prevent Spraining My Ankles?