How do I perform a seated ball inner thigh stretch?

Wendy Batts
Fitness
Sit on a ball with one leg extended and the other bent (so in a side lunge position). Slowly shift your weight toward your bent leg until your feel a slight stretch in your inner thigh. Hold this position for 30 seconds and then switch sides.
Sit on a stability ball with one leg extended out to the side and the other bent (as if you were positioned in a side lunge).  Shift your weight toward the bent leg until a stretch is felt in the inner thigh of the extended leg.  Hold for 30 seconds.

Continue Learning about Types Of Exercise

Americans Urged to Move More, Sit Less
Americans Urged to Move More, Sit Less
Americans need to move more and sit less. That’s been the clear-cut message from government health officials since they issued physical activity guide...
What are the advantages of exercising outdoors?
Outdoor, or "green," exercise has appealing advantages: It's often cheaper and easier than a gym or ...
How do I perform a single leg squat touchdown, curl to press?
Balance on one leg and lift your opposite leg, placing it directly beside the balance leg. Place...
What Triggered the Use of Vigorous Exercise to Treat Parkinson's Disease?