How do I perform a box jump-down with stabilization to the side?

Stand on top of a box with your feet pointed straight ahead and placed shoulder-width apart. Lift your chest and tuck in your chin. Draw-in your navel and contract your glutes. Using your arms, jump sideways and land on the floor with both feet, holding the landing for a few seconds. Step back onto the box and repeat.

Continue Learning about Types Of Exercise

Americans Urged to Move More, Sit Less
Americans Urged to Move More, Sit Less
Americans need to move more and sit less. That’s been the clear-cut message from government health officials since they issued physical activity guide...
How do I perform a stagger stance cable chest press with 2-arms?
Stand with your back to a weight stack, keeping your feet straight and placed in a staggered sta...
How do I perform a bench back iso-extension?
Lie face down on a back extension bench. Extend your legs and place your feet shoulder-width apart...
What Can I Do At Home to Improve My Balance?