How do I do a Front Step-up, Balance to Overhead Press with 2-Arms?

Stand in front of a box with your feet pointed straight ahead and placed shoulder-width apart. Hold a pair of dumbbells, one in each hand, at your sides. Step onto the box with one leg, push through your heel and stand up straight. Balance on the lead leg while you flex your opposite leg at the hip and knee. Press the dumbbells overhead, fully extending both arms. Return the dumbbells to your chest and step off the box, returning to the starting position.

Continue Learning about Types Of Exercise

How do I perform a side plank with straight leg raise?
Lie on your side with your feet and legs placed on top of each other. Place your forearm on the gr...
How do I perform a medicine ball rotation chest pass?
Stand with your body turned at a 90-degree angle from a wall. Place your feet shoulder-width apa...
How do I perform tubing triceps extension?
Stand with your feet pointed straight ahead and placed shoulder-width apart.  Keeping your knees sli...
How do I perform a draw-in with leg-slide lying on my back?
Begin by lying on your back with your knees bent and your feet flat on the floor. Breathe normal...