Maintaining supple tissues by paying attention to stretching and flexibility is very important. Simply put, flexible soft tissue performs better than stiff tissue! Flexibility also maintains the stretch/reflex response of muscle and thereby boosts speed. Finally, stretching may reduce delayed exercise soreness.
- Q What is the subacromial space?
- Q What is the medial collateral ligament (MCL)?
- Q What is good standing posture?
- Q What are the different parts of the back?
- Q What is a ligament?
- Q How can having good posture improve your jaw alignment?