Maintaining supple tissues by paying attention to stretching and flexibility is very important. Simply put, flexible soft tissue performs better than stiff tissue! Flexibility also maintains the stretch/reflex response of muscle and thereby boosts speed. Finally, stretching may reduce delayed exercise soreness.
- Q What is the subacromial space?
- Q How can having good posture improve your jaw alignment?
- Q What is the function of the anterior cruciate ligament or ACL?
- Q What are the different parts of the back?
- Q Why should I have good posture while sitting or standing?
- Q What bones and muscles are found at the elbow joint?