Maintaining supple tissues by paying attention to stretching and flexibility is very important. Simply put, flexible soft tissue performs better than stiff tissue! Flexibility also maintains the stretch/reflex response of muscle and thereby boosts speed. Finally, stretching may reduce delayed exercise soreness.
- Q What is good standing posture?
- Q What is a meniscus?
- Q What bones and muscles are found at the elbow joint?
- Q What is the difference between the shoulder joint and the rotator cuff?
- Q What ligaments are in the neck?
- Q What is the benefit of good posture?