As a teen, how can I make my boobs bigger?

Stuart A. Linder, MD
Plastic Surgery

It is generally the standard of care in the United States Not to perform breast enhancement surgery on teenagers under the age of 18. The truly only exceptions include: congenital asymmetry, Polands syndrome, or post-traumatic or malignant surgical correction. Women should wait for final development of their breast before venturing into the plastic surgeon's office. Normally, by 21 years of age, the majority of growth has occurred. Women with hypoplastic (very small) breast, at this point may consider breast augmentation surgery. 

Continue Learning about Teen Perspective: Understanding Anatomy

As a teen, what causes cramps during my period?
Patricia Geraghty, NPPatricia Geraghty, NP
Menstrual cramps are contractions of the muscular wall of the uterus. The cramps are caused by a gro...
As a teen, can I donate blood?
Claire WelchClaire Welch
Over the past 20 years, I have had the pleasure of participating in blood drives at our high school....
As a teen, how often should I be pooping?
You’re considered normal if you’re pooping once a day, three times a day, or even once every thr...
As a Teen, Is It Normal to Have Vaginal Discharge?