Should I talk to my doctor about cellulitis symptoms?

If you have symptoms of cellulitis (redness, swelling, heat, and soreness in a limited area), you should speak to your doctor right away. Cellulitis is often a minor infection that goes away with antibiotics. If not treated properly, cellulitis infections can occur again and again, resulting in persistently swollen skin. Additionally, cellulitis can spread to other areas of the body, causing life-threatening complications.

Continue Learning about Symptoms Of Bacterial Infections

Should I talk to my doctor about my toxic shock syndrome symptoms?
You should seek medical help immediately if you suspect you may have toxic shock syndrome. Do not tr...
Should I talk to my doctor about my flesh-eating bacteria symptoms?
If you are experiencing any symptoms of flesh-eating bacteria--red skin turning violet and blist...
How common is cat scratch disease?
Cat scratch disease (CSD) is very common, with over 22,000 cases reported in the United States e...
Is anything wrong if my child's breathing has a squeaky sound?
High-pitched squeaky breathing is one of the symptoms of tracheitis. Other symptoms include a deep c...