Should I talk to my doctor about cellulitis symptoms?

If you have symptoms of cellulitis (redness, swelling, heat, and soreness in a limited area), you should speak to your doctor right away. Cellulitis is often a minor infection that goes away with antibiotics. If not treated properly, cellulitis infections can occur again and again, resulting in persistently swollen skin. Additionally, cellulitis can spread to other areas of the body, causing life-threatening complications.

Continue Learning about Symptoms Of Bacterial Infections

What are the symptoms of secondary bacterial infections?
Symptoms of secondary bacterial infections are the same as bacterial infections that occur on their ...
What are the symptoms of diphtheria?
Scripps HealthScripps Health
Diptheria produces a thick membrane over the back of the throat. It can eventually lead to breathing...
What are the symptoms of toxic shock syndrome?
Symptoms of toxic shock syndrome can be similar to other illness, including fever, malaise, diarrhea...
Is anything wrong if my child's breathing has a squeaky sound?
High-pitched squeaky breathing is one of the symptoms of tracheitis. Other symptoms include a deep c...