What are the therapies for stress?

Elissa Epel, PhD, MS
Integrative Medicine

There are many mind-body activities that reduce stress. People need to find the type of stress management that works for them. In this video, Elissa Epel, PhD, associate professor of Psychiatry at the University of California, San Francisco explains.

Continue Learning about Stress

Busy Woman’s Guide: An ER Doc’s Tips for Keeping Your Cool
I’ll never forget the day I learned the meaning of stress in the Emergency Room (ER). A massive multi-car accident brought in many patients, pulling a...
What are some positive aspects of stress?
Dr. Kathleen HallDr. Kathleen Hall
If you want to experience living an intentional life of true happiness you can't run from stress or ...
I Deleted My Instagram—Plus 7 Other Things That Calmed Me Down
I Deleted My Instagram—Plus 7 Other Things That Calmed Me DownI Deleted My Instagram—Plus 7 Other Things That Calmed Me DownI Deleted My Instagram—Plus 7 Other Things That Calmed Me DownI Deleted My Instagram—Plus 7 Other Things That Calmed Me Down
I never realized how anxious I was until my phone analyzed the stress in my voice.
5 Ways to Avoid Holiday Heartburn and Indigestion