When should I see a therapist to help me deal with stress?

Some things are easy to do alone, but dealing with life's major stressors isn't one of them. In the face of trauma, depression or grief, many of us retreat into our own thoughts and lives and become more inaccessible than a bank vault. But that's the time when you most need therapists and support groups. Treat depression like it's a broken leg, because it's every bit as much of a physical problem as any other health issue.

You: Staying Young: The Owner's Manual for Extending Your Warranty

International bestselling authors of YOU: The Owner's Manual and YOU: On a Diet give you all the tools and know-how to stay young and defy the ageing process. Drawing lively parallels between your...

Continue Learning about Stress

3 Steps to Boost Your Happiness Right Now
How Can Drinking Tea Help Relieve Stress?
How Can I Monitor My Health Without Increasing My Stress Levels?
What Are Some Natural Methods to Reduce Stress?